December 3, 2012 by Diniquette
Tis the Season for work parties. Here are a couple of etiquette rules to live by:
* No Double Dipping, (‘nough said)
* If something is stuck in your teeth, please go to the bathroom to remove it; do NOT pull out a mirror and use your utensils to try to fish it out….no bueno.
* Your linen napkin is for blotting your mouth; it should never be used as a handkerchief.
* Eat, drink and be merrry…..in moderation. Alcohol + you + your boss could spell trouble come Monday morning.
* Dress appropriately for the occasion. This is a work party, regardless of how casual the environment is, you are still surrounded by your bosses…..ladies, keep the girls respectfully covered and skirts at an appropriate length.
* Pay attention to the time you leave and arrive. If you don’t want to go to the work party, you still can’t show up at the very end….bosses will take notice. On the flip side, you shouldn’t over stay your welcome and party like it’s 1999…that will also be noticed.
Thanks for reading.